About Our Practice
At Geisler Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, we value excellence in the surgical care of our patients. We believe that as a patient you are more than just a body part that requires surgery.
Excellence in surgical care means that Dr. Geisler and her staff partner with you to engage in the best outcome for your health concern. Treatment plans are tailored to your individual needs and healing is optimized by partnering with other members of your healthcare team including your physician, dentist, naturopath and/or physical therapist when indicated. As a patient, you will receive a complete and thorough evaluation by Dr. Geisler.
You are welcome to receive a second consultation at no charge if you have additional questions and you will receive unlimited follow up care after surgery.
About Dr. Stacy A. Geisler:
- Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Holds admitting privileges at both Providence and Legacy Health Systems in Oregon
- Office Anesthesia Certification by AAOMS and OSOMS
- ACLS and PALS Certification
- Fellow AAOMS – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate ABOMS – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- ADA – American Dental Association
- ODA – Oregon Dental Association