Portland Oral Surgeon
Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, serving the greater Portland OR area
Dr. Geisler is the first female, board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the history of the state of Oregon. Her clinical focus is on facial reconstruction and dental implant surgery, as well as tooth extraction, wisdom tooth removal, bone grafting, and TMJ treatment. She specializes in very complex and challenging cases, and many of her patients are children. Her mission is to care for patients in such a way that they feel loved and supported. Your compassionate care is one of her team’s highest priorities.
Dr. Geisler donates her time and expertise to caring for others without access to healthcare. She and her practice regularly participate in various dental care outreach events.
Dr. Geisler is constantly seeking out surgical advances and new technologies aimed at improving her patient’s care and has a passion for sharing this knowledge with others. She actively participates in various professional organizations as a speaker and also mentors interested individuals seeking medical-related careers. Dr. Geisler’s private practice is located in Portland’s Lake Oswego suburb, and she is also on staff at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, South Portland Surgical Center and Legacy Health Systems in Portland. Dr. Geisler actively serves on the Technical Review Board for the Oregon Health Authority and the Regulatory Affairs Counsel of the Oregon Dental Association.[IMG id="3230" size="medium" class="size-medium wp-image-3230" style="width: 218px;" height="231"] A “Portland Monthly Magazine topDENTIST” every year since 2008
What Sets Us Apart
Dr. Geisler designed her ofﬁce and practice with her patients in mind. Because having oral surgery is quite stressful, she wanted her space to be relaxing and soothing, starting with the earth-toned reception area with soft brown chairs and sea-colored carpet. The operatories have big windows with shades that raise from the bottom, providing privacy as well as lots of light. Here, the equipment — suction, monitoring, nitrous, etc. — is tucked away out of sight in a cabinet behind the patient and can be pulled out when needed. To help her patients relax, Dr. Geisler has them take off their shoes, gives them a neck pillow and covers them with a blanket.
A few of the things that make us different from other oral surgeons:
- Professional and compassionate staff
- Advanced technology to enhance safety in anesthesia and surgery
- Post Operative Care Package
- Customized medication schedule with coaching on achieving optimal postoperative outcomes
- Dr. Geisler’s personal cell phone number and a check-in call from her on the day of the procedure
- We preauthorize your medical and dental benefits
- We will electronically file of both medical and dental insurance claims for you on the day of service
- We advocate for you to maximize insurance benefits
- We will coordinate your surgical appointment with your physician and dentist, if needed, in order to ensure optimal care
- Hospital privileges at Providence Medical Center, South Portland Surgical Center, and Legacy Medical Center
- Free WiFi
- Desks for parents to be able to work while their children are being treated
Where We’re Located
Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryStacy A. Geisler, DDS, PhD
16699 Boones Ferry Rd. Suite 100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
We are in the Lake Grove neighborhood at the Sunset Crossing Medical & Professional Center on the corner of Sunset Drive and Boones Ferry Road.
Phone: Lake Grove Office Phone Number 503-534-0114
What Our Patients Are Saying:
Online Map & Driving Directions
If this is the first time you have visited our Lake Oswego office, the mapping service below will assist you in finding our location. Simply fill out the form below and you will be presented with directions that include a map, the travel time, and distance. If you need any additional information, please contact us at Lake Grove Office Phone Number 503-534-0114.