Oral Surgeon, Lake Oswego & Portland OR
Stacy A. Geisler, DDS, PhD
Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | comprehensive & compassionate care
At Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, compassion is the foundation for everything that we do. Our team strives to deliver excellent surgical care in a manner in which we would want to be treated as a patient. Our goal is to treat you as an individual, not a number. We believe that decisions in surgical care are best made between a patient and their surgeon and should not be driven by third parties such as insurance companies. The foundation of our practice is compassionate care, so whether you come to see us for a complex dental implant case, wisdom teeth removal or bone grafting, we will make your visit a pleasant one. We strive for surgical excellence and maintain professional integrity through the process.
We are excited to welcome you to our practice!
A few of the things that make us different from other oral surgeons:
- Professional and compassionate staff
- Advanced technology to enhance safety in anesthesia and surgery
- Post Operative Care Package
- Customized medication schedule with coaching on achieving optimal postoperative outcomes
- Dr. Geisler’s personal cell phone number and a check in call from her on the day of the procedure
- Preauthorization of medical and dental benefits
- Electronic filing of both medical and dental insurance claims for you on the day of service
- Advocacy for you to maximize insurance benefits
- Coordination of your surgical appointment with your physician and dentist, if needed, in order to ensure optimal care
- Hospital privileges at both Providence and Legacy Healthcare Systems in Oregon
- Free WiFi
Getting the Care You Need | Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Geisler OMS, we have a single fee schedule that allows for the egalitarian treatment of all patients. This means that we charge the same fee for a procedure regardless of your insurance coverage. Both dental and medical insurance plans are billed electronically for you at the time of service and reimbursement for your procedure is directly sent to you. We also work with your insurance to determine authorization of benefits prior to your procedure. We offer financing, and will work with individuals to help them get the care that they need. We even have flexible hours to work within your busy schedule.
Premium Dental Implants Lake Oswego & Portland OR
Every day, we transform lives with the help of dental implants. Patients that used to feel embarrassed by slipping dentures or a restricted diet can now enjoy life to the fullest once again. The advanced technology that we utilize at Geisler Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery directly benefits our patients, resulting in more pleasant implant experiences now and for life. Call us at Lake Grove Office Phone Number 503-534-0114 to learn more, or visit our Dental Implants FAQ page!
Wisdom Teeth reMOVAL: Caring for Your Teen
If your child is between the ages of 17 and 25, it’s time to have his or her wisdom teeth evaluated! We understand that wisdom teeth removal can bring up anxiety and questions for many people, and we want you to know that we are here to help. Our friendly team can make your child (and you!) feel comfortable at every step of the process.